Eastern Oregon Washington Simulated Emergency Test (EOWSET)
The Spring ARES exercise was held 09:00-13:00 PDT Saturday, April 18, 2020.
This goals of this one time event were to:
- Exchange traffic with precise accuracy
- Determine methods for passing accurate traffic
- Determine reliable bands for traffic exchange within the region
- Evaluate our own self-preparedness
- Assess readiness to successfully serve our local agencies
- Increase familiarity with potential forms that would be used during emergency operation
- Build working relationships with neighbors
EOWSET Task List Summary – Quick list with everything needed to participate.
Eastern OR-WA Spring Simulated Emergency Test (EOWSET) – Scenario & Expectations
ICS_309_Comm_Log_Fillable – log form for those without Winlink access. (Thanks KB7POT for making fillible)
Please email logs to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject beginning with //WL2K
ICS205-UnionCounty – Frequencies to be used by Union County.
Walla Walla County
The EOC operates a Winlink 2-Meter Radio Message Server Gateway, KC7RWC-10, which is accessible via the ARES Black Mountain repeater, 145.230- MHz with a PL tone of 67.0 Hz.
If the EOC loses Internet connectivity, the EOC has a KC7RWC Winlink Express station which allows us to send and receive Winlink messages and standard email.
Grant County spring 2020 SET vrs 05 final